Monday, September 10, 2012

Musical Mondays

So, as we all know Mondays can be such a drag. My thought is, why don't I cheer myself up with some French Vanilla coffee, an apple spice Yankee candle, and OF COURSE a  great playlist. This is something I am going to TRY to do every Monday (note the word try). Here it goes:


1. Welcome Home - Radical Face

2. The Boxer - Jerry Douglas

3. Last Smoke Before the Hail Storm - Benjamin Francis Leftwich

4. The Weight of Lies - The Avett Brothers

5. Something Good Can Work - Two Door Cinema Club

6. Troubled Waters - Sucre

7. Never Going Back Again - Fleetwood Mac

8. Northern Wind - City and Colour

9. From Finner - Of Monsters and Men

10. Re: Stacks - Bon Iver

11. The Woods - Daughter

12. That's Whats Up - Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros

13. Helplessness Blues - Fleet Foxes

14. I Don't Like it Like This - Radio Dept.

15. Kindness - Ryan Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment