Monday, September 24, 2012

Musical Monday #3




#1. Feeling the Pull - The Swell Season

#2. Maybe - The Submarines

#3. Modern Nature - Sondre Lerche

#4. You Are The Best Thing - Ray LaMontagne

#5. Girlfriend - Phoenix

#6. Here Comes The Sun Again - M. Ward

#7. Dance, Dance, Dance - Lykke Li

#8. Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You - Lauryn Hill

#9. Love Is a Verb - John Mayer

#10. You Are The Only One I Love - Jaymay

#11. Take Our Turn - The J Band

#12. It's Time - Imagine Dragons

#13. Free - Graffiti 6

#14. The Underwood Typewriter - Fionn Regan

#15. Leather and Lace - Stevie Nicks & Don Henley

Oh Mondays. I have to admit, today wasn't terrible. I woke up and felt a crispness in the air that I'm not used to. It somewhat feels like an Autumn day! So this mix of tunes reflects the joy that I am feeling today, despite all the stress I'm facing with the house and moving. Please listen and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment