Monday, September 17, 2012

Musical Monday #2



1. Sleep Tonight - Stars

2. Sinner's Sonnet - Andrew Whitman

3. Wake Up - Arcade Fire

4. Rumors, Rumors - Gasoline Heart

5. Sheets - Damien Jurado

6. Houston, TX - Deer Tick

7. The Age of Worry - John Mayer

8. I Will Remain - Matthew and the Atlas

9. Wagon Wheel - Old Crow Medicine Show

10. I Will Wait - Mumford and Sons

11. Unless It's Kicks - Okkervil River

12. Burden of Tomorrow - The Tallest Man on Earth

13. Strings - Young the Giant

14. Silver Stallion - Cat Power

15. For You - Joe Brooks

Hope everyone is having a good Monday! Here is the 2nd list of good tunes. Today I am listening to this while packing my apartment. Nothing like coming home from work and  putting things in boxes! At least I have this to preoccupy my mind. Hope you enjoy too!

Seriously, who enjoys packing?

No comments:

Post a Comment