Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Classy Hipster


Striped Shirt: Marshall's $16  Black Vest: Gap $5 (on clearance)


Jeggings: Target $20  Glasses: Claire's $12


Betsey Johnson Watch: $65 @ Dillards

Pink Flats: Target $10


This is the first time I have put this outfit together, and I must say I'm digging the look. It's the little things in this outfit that make a big statement. All in all it was a pretty easy mesh, and I'm sure I will wear it again. Also, this was my first time venturing to wear fake glasses in over 5 years. I always get nervous, but today I told myself I didn't care what others said or thought. It was fun to wear, and that's what I love about style. You get to have a blast with it, and it says a lot about who you are. I think I'll try coming out of my comfort zone more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment