Monday, August 6, 2012

Home



Okay. Where do I begin? It's been almost a year since I have written anything on here and a lot of things have happened since. One huge occurrence is we are moving! We are excited, nervous, and overwhelmed at the same time. Micah and I are moving to our favorite city, St. Augustine. In or minds there is no place better in Florida. I mean, who wouldn't want to reside in the nation's oldest city?


This was a little over a week ago. Nothing had really been done yet.

ONE WEEK LATER...
 We went by yesterday and saw this! We were so thrilled to see that it had been started.
It looks so small at this stage. By no means are we building a mansion, but it was still weird. Your initial thought is, "I'm living in that?" Micah reassured me and stated that all houses in this stage tend to look tiny. I'll take his word for it ;)

.... MORE posts to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment