Monday, September 19, 2011

5 Items I Can't Live Without

I thought I would share some items with you that have rocked my make-up world. For a long time I thought that I had to go to all those expensive make-up counters in the mall to find what I was looking for. I was sorely deceived. While I do like a few items from the pricey companies, I just find that local drugstores have items that are just as good or better. So here they are!!

This stuff makes my skin looks flawless. It seriously does wonders for my skin that tends to have a redness to it. 
The first thought that usually comes to mind when I think of Liquid Liner is MESSY. But, this stuff right here is not. Whoever designed the brush on this thing was a smart cookie. And it dries fast. You can't beat that.
 So here is my one item I buy that is pricey. Hands down, they have the BEST blush. It's shimmery, light, and stays on all day. I seriously could not live without this.
 I think every female I know has this mascara. Thank you cover girl for putting amazingness in a tube.
 This stuff is insane. Just go to Target and buy it. Trust me on this one- it'll plump your world!

No comments:

Post a Comment