Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Summer Came and Went

It's pretty crazy how I did not blog but one time this entire summer. (sigh) These outfits here were from the beginning of the summer, and yes, I am just now posting them. This summer was somewhat lame, and so maybe that was why I was so uninspired.

These pictures were taken by my B.F.F. Kelly Ann Jones of Augustine Grace Photography. She's pretty amazing. If only she could have captured my wedding day.

OUTFIT #1:
                   White Shorts: Old Navy $12, 2011
 As most of you know, these are my wedding boots. I can't put a price on a priceless treasure.
                   Purple Tank Top: Old Navy, $15, 2011
                     Headband: Rue 21, $5, 2011
                      Earrings: Target, $7, 2011
OUTFIT #2:

                  Black Tank Top: Target, $5, 2009
 Retro Skirt: Target, $5, 2010 (This skirt is seriously so comfortable. It's airy and light, AND has an elastic waistband)




No comments:

Post a Comment