Monday, October 1, 2012

Musical Monday #4


#1. Down To The River - Alison Krauss

#2. I Will Follow You Into The Dark - Amy Milan

#3. Here We Go Again - Angus & Julia Stone

#4. Live and Die - The Avett Brothers

#5. The Weight - The Band

#6. Nothing Lasts Forever - Brett Dennen

#7. You Can Close Your Eyes - Brooke Fraser and William Fitzsimmons

#8. Youth - Daughter

#9. For You - David Ryan Harris

#10. Grown Ocean - Fleet Foxes

#11. Better Than Love - Griffin House

#12. Time Has Come - Ida

#13. Gold - Interference

#14. Same Old River - Jeff Black

#15. This Is Just So Beautiful - Jenny & Tyler

What a weekend. I am currently recovering from all the stress from moving our stuff to St. Augustine and battling sickness. Needless to say, I am exhausted. As of right now we are going to live with my sister and brother-in-law along with a 6 year old boy and a newborn. Yeah, we are crazy. Todays mix of tunes has a relaxing feel to it, because it's what I need. Hope you enjoy it as I wind down and listen to it myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment